Bring home lasting memories from your dive trip. Underwater photography is fun and challenging. The PADI Underwater Photographer course will teach you the basic skills needed to start your adventure.
Underwater photography is a popular diving specialty. There are many underwater cameras to choose from and it is easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going with a point-and-shoot camera or a dSLR like the pros.
* How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
* The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots.
* Principles for good composition of underwater images.
* Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
You will learn the basics of underwater photography, including composition, film type and camera handling.Captain Ron is an avid photographer, who has shot cover photos for major scuba publications. He will show you the best way to start this exciting experience during three open water dives.
The minimum age is 10 years old with PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization).
Materials and Course Cost
• Photo-Pak (includes manual and video)
• Personal Camera (come to the store to discuss camera equipment options)